Series F Stainless
Powerful, clean solutions with a stainless reputation.
he Series F Stainless reducers are equipped with industry-leading features and unparalleled support. The product’s smooth surface and curved contour allow for easy cleaning and bacteria-free surfaces, making the Series F Stainless suitable for the most sterile manufacturing environments and equipped to withstand the most caustic washdown operations. The product is designed, rated, and tested to IP69K and NSF standards to provide maximum protection against contaminant ingress as well as leak-free operation.
- Sizes (center distance-mm): 39, 44, 50, 60, 76
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 4496 in. lb (508 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 60:1; custom ratios available
- Ingress Protection: IP69k
- Input Options: NEMA and custom
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, shrink disc
- Backlash Options: Standard, Low
- Mounting Options: Universal mount, output flange
Series F Stainless is proudly made in the USA.