Accudrive HP Servo
You just can’t beat it.
As servo motor capacity increases, we are meeting the needs of the marketplace by offering reducers capable of higher torque capacities for elevating demands. Only the Accudrive HP Servo can provide true double-enveloping worm gear technology, in a robust product that is unsurpassed in the market where both resilient performance and positional accuracy are demanded.
- Sizes (center distance-inch): 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 120, 374 in. lb (13,600 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: from 5:1 to 70:1; custom ratios available
- Input Options: Servo interface
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, shrink disc
- Backlash Options: Standard, Low
- Mounting Options: Dedicated mounting orientation
The HP Servo is proudly made in the USA.