Accudrive Stainless Servo
Stainless solutions you can trust.
The Accudrive Stainless Servo gearheads are equipped with a smooth surface and curved contour which allows for easy cleaning and bacteria-free surfaces. The Stainless Servo is suitable for the most sterile manufacturing environments and equipped to withstand caustic washdown operations. The Stainless Servo is designed, rated, and tested to IP69K and NSF standards to provide maximum protection against contaminant ingress as well as leak-free operation.
- Sizes (center distance-mm): 39, 44, 50, 60, 76
- Standard Reduction Stages: Single
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 6382 in. lb (721 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 60:1; custom ratios available
- Ingress Protection: IP69k
- Input Options: Servo interface
- Output Shaft Options: Solid, hollow, shrink disc ;
- Backlash Options: Standard, Low
- Mounting Options: Universal mount, Output flange
The Stainless Servo is proudly made in the USA.