An economic solution that packs a punch.
The Series B reducer provides an economical, flexible, and compact solution to fulfill low-to-medium power range requirements. With capabilities up to 20HP and output torque capacity up to 5,000 in. lb in a single stage, Series B can provide design flexibility with lasting performance.
- Sizes (center distance-inch): 1.33, 1.54, 1.75, 1.97, 2.38, 2.62, 3.00,3.25, 3.54
- Standard Reduction Stages: single, double
- Interface: Inch or metric
- Output Torque: Up to 7540 in. lb (852 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 to 3600:1 exact ratios
- Ingress Protection: IP55
- Input Options: Solid shaft, Nema + IEC motor interfaces
- Output Shaft Options: Solid , hollow
- Backlash Options: Standard
- Mounting Options: Universal mount, torque arm, flange
The Series B is proudly made in the USA.