The Series R Worm Drive is a compact enclosed-gearing slewing drive solution equipped to serve as a high speed (<10 rpm) drive component for slew bearings.
- Ground cylindrical worm and bronze gear for competitive gear contact life and dynamic load capacity
- 5 distinct sizes, up to 114 mm gear center distance
- Standard sealing and grease fill
- Ideal for dust and debris-prone environments
- Supplied with pinion and mounting interface for ease of installation to slew bearing system
- Commonly customized
- Key applications: Pinion Primary to Slew Drives